Main | Maks "спартак" Vitalev - Forum | Sign Up | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General ! » Character Backstory » Maks "спартак" Vitalev
Maks "спартак" Vitalev
[)XxMeteoraxX(]Date: Saturday, 2013-10-05, 9:41 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Diamond V.I.P
>>This cassette contains an interview with two people including Maks Vitalev<< Date of creation: Uknown

Unknown: So Maks tell me something about you.

M. Vitalev: Why should I... I don't even know you only cause i landed in this place it still doesn't mean that everyone can be trusted.

Unknown: Maks you don't have to do it but if you do i'll be able to help you out of this situation.

M. Vitalev: Heh... like i will be able to get the hell out of this dam' prison...

Unknown: Do us both a favour...

M. Vitalev: *sighs* Alright then... Where should I start... Born in Moscow, grew up with no parents...

Unknown: Continue please...

M. Vitalev: Well... had to survive there by stealing and doing some dirty work like drug selling...
                And yeah... lived as a dam' criminal cause i didn't know any other way to survive there with no 4 walls around me...
                Got caught and sent to prison... After that I went to the military cause I didn't know where to go anywhere else...
                After joining I immediatly had to go to the war... after it i've got in some special Division called "Spartans"...
                Well... that's how i got my nickname "спартак". My Team was good... really good... but in the middle of an undercover mission
                We have been betrayed by one person from our squad. And thats how i've landed here... 
                With you, that betraying asshole behind you, and the guy pointing a gun at the back of my head...
                You killed everyone... everyone except me... so that means i must be the next one...

Unknown: I am sorry for that.

M. Vitalev: For what... for killing me? *laughs*

Unknown: What's so funny Maks... you're going to die... enjoying your last minutes?

M. Vitalev: Indeed, and I'm sure these arent only mine last minutes...

>> Explosions and gun shots are heard <<
>> The room has been rushed by 2 unknown persons, shots and screams are heard <<

Combine 1 : Sector cleared.

Combine 2: Copy that.

M. Vitalev: *remains silent"

Combine 1: One left.

Combine 2: Bring him to the others.

Combine 1: Copy that. Move it!

>> Again screams and gunshots are heard <<

M. Vitalev: Well... thanks for untieing me clowns.
                Looks like there are some new uniforms in mode.   
                Better take this recorder... might come in handy.

>> The cassette has stoped to play <<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing else is known from Maks Vitalev, he escaped the prison and goes his own way now...
After exploring multiple locations he noticed... that those Soldiers he killed doesnt belong to just an Army.
They were capturing everything and everyone possible. New technologies he saw he tried to avoid with success.
Now he is killing... every bastard that is possible to kill and tries to survive the "new world"...

Forum » General ! » Character Backstory » Maks "спартак" Vitalev
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Hosted by uCoz