Tuesday, 2024-05-21, 11:48 PM
StunGaming
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Russel Burgh MPF Application - Forum | Sign Up | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Half Life 2 Roleplay » Civil Protection Authority » Russel Burgh MPF Application
Russel Burgh MPF Application
EvanDate: Saturday, 2014-01-25, 9:14 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Member
Steam Name:XLordOfTheLiving

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:2385029

Are you mature (18+):Yes very mature I use punchation most of time. I'm 16 I don't know if fits age limit.

How long have you been on StungamingRP?:About 1 - 2 Hours now.

How long have you been doing serious roleplaying?:1 Year since I got Garry's mod, when I first went on it I went to DarkRP.

Have you had any previous experience with this faction? If so, state:I have been in lots of diffrent factions being a good one of them.

Why do you want to join the CPA?:I am a very strict at being CPA I take stuff serious when with a Citizen. No one wants to mess with me when they make me mad.

Have you ever been banned on a Half-Life 2 roleplay server before, if yes tell us why?:No I have not been ever banned. I might've been kicked but I don't remember being kicked on any server.

Your character's backstory, including the reason and method in which
they ended up as a Civil Protection Agent (Minimum 2 paragraphs):Russel Burgh is having a nice morning at his home having his tea and breakfast, then he hears a big bang that is close to him. He goes to window to see and see's lots of funny alien ships he is like Wat Da F*** is this. He switches the TV on a looks he see's that the power is shut down. All of his neighbers are standing outside there front doors like OMG. When the first hour has past they start to make foot on planet Earth. After the other 6 Hours they start taking down milltary bases. The world surrenders by there Forces are to great with way better tech than them. When this was happening Russel Burgh was hiding in his bathroom hoping to god that none of them came in. He then heard someone bang on his door they said "If you do not come out in 10 seconds well will have to use forced entry." He then goes to his front door and unlocks it and then they rush in pulling alien guns at his face. They say "Go to the Nexus we need to talk to you now!"

Russel Burgh makes his way down to his local Police Department and it is packed with all this tech and weird men in costumes dressed in A mask (No no one seen there faces) A suit Colourd Blue, Green and Black and big black boots. They then say "Apply Citizen" he is like what is this command you are saying to me. He then says give us your ID and he gives him his passport. They say "Pass" He passes and goes in a room with 2 men at the door dressed in funny suits they are armed with Stun Sticks. ( He fought this was gotted to be a big prank but it wasn't.). When he gets in he see's a "Combine" Dressed in green, he says "You are in the room because we are going to interview you to become a CP.) He does the interview and ends up in a room with lockers and gear. Then someone comes over to him and wakes him up and says 05 (Recruit) Get ready for training. He goes to training and likes it very much. One of the CP in High Command says would you like to go on the streets or do more training he says training till I get very skillful at this job. Then after 1 - 2 weeks he comes out of Training and starts roaming the streets protecting Citizens.

------------------------IC------------------------
Name: Russel Burgh

Weight:106kg

Height:5'4

Why do you want to join the CPA?:To be more protective to the city and to loyal CP's, and get more people to join the CPA.

What do you want to achieve by joining the CPA?:My goal is to be a good leader of a divsion like a rank as DvL.

Have you made any sort of crimes before:No I have not made any Crimes I have been a responsible citizen.

Added (2014-01-25, 9:14 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I made a few changes to it :).

Message edited by Evan - Saturday, 2014-01-25, 9:26 PM

XaitaEntertainmentDate: Saturday, 2014-01-25, 9:45 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Owner
Too early to request an application, your text was a bit confusing due, probably, that it's not your main language. Review the forums for the canon information and rules about the application, have a nice day (The aliens did not own any form of big spaceship, they came through portal that were rupture in space and time, opening a passage between their two worlds, this 'rift' was caused by the events of Half Life 1 and when they attacked, no actual soldiers came out, only some strange creatures like the striders and the general combine war machine).

Try to review and pass some more time on the server, I'll try to review it later-on and give my opinion again.

EvanDate: Saturday, 2014-01-25, 10:01 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Member
Thnx for the post bro.

Forum » Half Life 2 Roleplay » Civil Protection Authority » Russel Burgh MPF Application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Hosted by uCoz